Previous - How do I attach the Wagr tracker to my dog's collar?
When you open the app, this is what you will see on the navigation bar at the bottom:
- Home: Shows you the status of all your dogs as well as their current location and activity for the day. Switch between dog profiles here.
- Location: Setup Safe Zones and Enter Track Mode here
- Shortcuts: Add New Wagr, Invite User and shortcuts for Start Walks, Create Safe Zones, Set Activity Goals can be found here
- Activity: Get an overview of all your dog’s activties here
- Walks: Start and End Walks here and see all walk reports here
Hamburger menu: Choose this for App Settings, Dog Profile details, Safe Zone List and frequently asked questions in Help
Wagr Settings: Choose this for setting up Wifi, and seeing the battery status of the tracker.